Celebrating 43 Years of Getting Out of the Office and out on the Course!
We are so excited to bring back a time-honored tradition at the Shawnee Chamber: Our Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, June 27th! Lake Quivira Country Club will once again be our host as connect with other members, compete to earn the trophy and prizes, and enjoy lots of food and drinks.
Thank you so much to our sponsors for the day! You can also view the tab above to see a full list of participating teams and sponsors. Make sure to say hi to them out on the course!
Our tentative schedule for the day will be as follows:
- 8:00 A.M. Golfer & sponsor check-in, full breakfast buffet is served including Bloody Mary bar.
- 9:45 A.M. Golfers report to carts for announcement and send off
- 10:00 A.M. Shotgun start for golfers
- 12:30 P.M. Lunch is shuttled out to golfers
- ~4:00 P.M. Golfers finish and scorecards are turned in
- 4:15 P.M. Post-tournament happy hour, including winner announcement and prize drawings.
Please note: to maintain timeliness, our golf tournament is played as "par is your friend."
The Shawnee Chamber Golf Tournament is one of the most popular annual events held by our organization! With over 40 years of having fun out on the course, it's a great way for businesses to connect, experience team building, and enjoy a day out of the office.
Even better is that it offers lots of great marketing opportunities and sponsorships to get your business in front of an important audience: dozens of Shawnee Chamber members.
Explore our golf sponsorship options that range from easy-going to fully interactive all for a great value! Unfortunately, we are sold out of team spots but we do have a waitlist going. Check out our confirmed sponsors and team list below.
If you are interested in a sponsorship or want to put your team on the waitlist, contact Brandon Wilcox in our office!
19th Hole Sponsor:
Combo Team & Hole Sponsors:
Hole in One Sponsor:
Blood Mary Bar Sponsor:
Hole Competition Sponsor:
Interactive Hole Sponsors:
Beverage Cart Sponsors:
Golf Ball Sponsor:
Golf Tees Sponsor:
Beer & Wine Donation Sponsors:
Thank you to our awesome golfers and sponsors!
What a success! We had a great day out on the course of Lake Quivira Country Club for our 42nd Annual Shawnee Chamber Golf Tournament. Shotgun start for our golfers started at 10:00 A.M. and it was a busy day full of great golf, sponsors out on the course, lots of food and drink, and perfect warm weather.
An extra special to our sponsors who made the day possible. Make sure to check them out on our sponsor tab above. Also, see the full table of all of the teams, and a list of individual competition winners.
Individual Hole Competition Winners:
- Chipping Contest Winner - hit the small target! : Dusty Burdolski - Amos Family Funeral Home team
- Chipping Contest Winners - hit the largest target! : David Stein - Schier Products team, Jacob Nemecheck - Academy Bank team, Cole Mayer - Turner Construction team, Trent Brining - CommunityAmerica Credit Union team
- Longest Drive - Men (Hole 2): Malik Bieberle
- Closest to the Pin (Hole 6): Roy Owens - Security Bank team
- Longest Drive - Ladies (Hole 7): Tish Sick - American Family Insurance team
- Closest to the Pin (Hole 8): Luke Ismert - Schier Products team
- Longest Putt (Hole 9): Dan Diedrich - Shawnee Mission Ford team
- Closest to the Pin (Hole 10): Dave Magistro - GBA team
- Most Accurate Drive (Hole 12): Jennifer Williamson - SERVPRO team
- Closest to the Pin (Hole 14): Jason Montandon - SpeedPro
- Closest to the Pin (Hole 16): Brad Bennett
- Longest Putt (Hole 18): Jeff Windmeyer - McClure Engineering
Zarda/Rieke Development Team with a score of -17!
L to R: Mike Hager, George Regan, Ricky Nachbar
|Flight 1 - 1st Place||Zarda/Rieke||-17|
|Flight 1 - 2nd Place||Nationwide Transportation||-16|
|Flight 1 - 3rd Place||State Farm John Wills/Edward Jones Tim Deves||-15|
|CommunityAmerica Credit Union||-13|
|Central Bank of the Midwest||-10|
|Flight 2 - 1st Place||Academy Bank||-8|
|Flight 2 - 2nd Place||Christian Brothers Automotive||-7|
|Flight 2 - 3rd Place||Schier Products||-7|
|Complete Construction Service||-5|
|Summers, Spencer, and Company||-5|
|Shawnee Mission Ford||-5|
|Amos Family Funeral Home #1||-5|
|Amos Family Funeral Home #2||-5|
|Flight 3 - 1st Place||Evergy||-4|
|Flight 3 - 2nd Place||Consolidated Communications||-4|
|Flight 3 - 3rd Place||American Family Insurance #1||-4|
|ARC General Contracting||-3|
|Country Club Bank||-2|
|American Family Insurance #2||-1|