Mid-America West Sports Complex
Mid-America West Sports Complex sits just north of Shawnee and Johnson County Park's and Rec's other complex: Mid-America Sports Complex.
However, MAWSC is entirely focused on youth softball offering 12 fields, in addition to concessions, restrooms and other standard amenities. Coupled, with Mid-America Sports Complex and Stump Park, MAWSC makes up nearly half of Shawnee's 30 softball and baseball fields located within a 2-mile radius.
Additionally, it shares a large parking lot with Johnson County Parks and Rec's Okun Fieldhouse right next door to it.
Featured Sports: Softball and Baseball
Address: 20200 Johnson Drive Shawnee, KS 66218
- Mark Brull, 913-826-2908
- 8 200' fenced softball/baseball fields
- 2 170' fenced softball/baseball fields
- 2 140' fenced softball/baseball fields
- Lots and lots of parking
- Concession stand and restrooms in the center of both 4- field zones
- Pitch and catch practice areas
- Walking trails surrounding facility for downtime